With over 22 years of experience, Todd handles all types of divorce/family law matters with experience in litigation, arbitration and mediation. With a background in real estate, he specializes in complex divorce litigation, complex property settlements, asset tracing and characterization, employee benefit plans, business valuation and division, child custody/support, paternity, marital agreements, and other family law related matters.
An active member of the Bar and legal community, Todd is a frequent lecturer on family law matters. His experience, intellect and enthusiasm allows his clients to feel confident and reassured that their matters and being handled with the utmost attention.
• State Bar of Texas, 1994
• United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
• South Texas College of Law, 1994, Juris Doctorate
• University of Texas, Austin, Texas, 1990, Bachelor of Arts
HONORS AND AWARDS
• Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML)
• Texas Super Lawyer 2012 through 2016, a Thomson Reuters business publication in Texas Monthly Magazine
• Merit Award, Houston Bar Association, 2002-2003
• President’s Award for Outstanding Service, Houston Bar Association
• Board Certified – Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
• Houston Bar Association – Board of Directors, 2005-Present
• Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
• Gulf Coast Family Law Specialists